Wednesday, March 21, 2012

TOOL ELEVEN

I am excited about using Google Docs more, as well as Edmodo and Diigo. I have used Animoto in the past, but I like Edmodo better and plan to use this program to have my Photo J students create a video with their photos from each major assignment they've completed over the semester as part of their final exam. 

I don't know that my thinking has been transformed, as I was fully aware of how important it is to incorporate technology into our curriculum. I think the Tools have definitely given me some new ideas and resources...my hesitation is finding the TIME to create new lessons, but I know it is something I need to do. My classroom is more than equipped with the technology I need to do so. 

I suppose I was surprised at how little I really know or know about! There is SO much out there that it's a little overwhelming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment